Saturday, August 28, 2010

Peaceful Moments

At the moment I am trying to learn to be at peace with where ever I am at this time. I am blessed to have some time of quiet alone time the past few days. Time to rest, pray, and think. Although I am frustrated that I will not be able to be a part of a special family time tomorrow in Pa. I am trying to make the smart decision to stay put instead of driving there not knowing if my body will hold up and allow me to get home.
I have started a new regiment of treatments to help me get back up on my feet. It seems we have worked our way through a layer . . . so I am ready to tackle the next one. I am hoping that in two weeks I will be up and ready to enjoy a long weekend away with my cousin. I feel so blessed to have reconnected with her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment